COVID-19 is a contagious illness, and for some people it only results in mild symptoms.
Community transmission of COVID-19 can be prevented if you:
- monitor the spread of the virus in your region and always comply with NSW public health directions
- ensure physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres wherever possible
- practise good personal hygiene and regular hand washing
- work with your employer to find ways to do business safely
- download the Commonwealth Government COVIDSafe App and ensure it is active when in public